There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Great Company

Current Employee - Teller  in  Milpitas, CA
Current Employee - Teller in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Bank of America part-time for more than a year

Pros

Training is very extensive and also very useful for the job. Excellent company to work for with flexible work hours, paid vacation and holidays, and great opportunities for advancement.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of.

6510 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Good experience in Bank of America

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

The working environment is very good for a new beginner. All the people in my banking center are very nice and I think I can learn a lot from them.

Cons

Actually there is not obvious cons for Bank of America, but if I have to point out some, maybe is the salary of the teller. Compare to other same size banks, the average level is not high.

Private

I worked at Bank of America

Pros

Great Benefits! Good Company for college recent graduates to start a career then move to another company

Cons

Upper Management only cares about their favorite employees. 99 % of the time same employees get recognize and management does not take the time to training their other employees to be successful, they only help and promote their favorites. If you are not liked by upper management they find a way to ride of you even if your numbers are the best! No people skills whatsoever.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!