Bank of America

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Personal Banker At Bank of America

Former Employee - Senior Personal Banker in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Senior Personal Banker in Seattle, WA

I worked at Bank of America full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Really great HR team. Bank of America on the whole treats employees really well. Sometimes management is a bit questionable and it can be really political there but they pay well, and don't screw you over when you leave.

Cons

Personal growth: if you are good at sales they will keep you in sales even if you want to move into management.
Company values: banks are all conservative. The more personality you show the less happy management will be.

Care more about what the employee wants not what they are good at. Listen to employees for input for process improvements. Seek to be innovative by leading from the ground up not the reverse

7731 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Focus on the associates could make BAC an A+ place to work.

Former Employee - Home Services Specialist II
    Former Employee - Home Services Specialist II

I worked at Bank of America full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good work/life balance. Lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth. Enjoyed working with the people there and a very diverse setting.

Cons

Bureaucratic and the extreme of "corporate america". The bottom line of the company is always the point. Never goes above and beyond for the little people, but the little people are always expected to go above and beyond for the company.

There needs to be more focus on the associates who are the working parts of the company. Pay increases should at least aligned with the individual's performance and not just based on the company's overall performance.

Iffy

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

I love my co workers! Amazing people. GREAT vacation/sick time. Some of the managers are very polite and helpful. They dotake into consideration of your thoughts and feelings (IF you go to a supervisor)

Cons

I have been here a year and i am about to rip out my hair. I am in CMO (customer service) Rules change every day most managers favor and back stab i am there for 11-12 hours a day at a desk i cant get up from and constantly being talked to like a piece of crap by customers (should have expected that). I am ready to hit the road! Not to mention our "new manager" who knows NOTHING about his job is on a power trip, wanting us to make the big bucks to make him look high and mighty. I previously worked with drug addicts in pharmacutical, this is BY FAR the most stressful job ive ever had and it makes addicts look like a piece of cake. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THEYRE DOING!! Its ridiclous how un trained the banks are when calling in to close customers accounts. Or when someone from a different dept doesnt want ro deal with the customer so they randomly trans them to you!! You do NOT pay me enough.

For the love of god, LISTEN to your employees, STOP the two facing and fix your lack of knowledge. Lay off the power trip because you could be out the door quicker then the person next to you!!

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America