There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Challenge

Former Employee - Credit Analyst in Plano, TX
Former Employee - Credit Analyst in Plano, TX

I worked at Bank of America full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I love working with my teammates we were like a family. There were many training opportunities for different areas within the mortgage departments. You can also work one on one with your management team as well. they also believe in open door policy. I also like the fact the all departments work as a family and not against one another.

Cons

The consent layoff and changes of company policies.

Everyday is a interview. When coming with a problem always have a solution.

reviews filtered by
  1. Call Center Representative

Former Employee - Customer Service & Sales Specialist in East Providence, RI
    Former Employee - Customer Service & Sales Specialist in East Providence, RI

I worked at Bank of America full-time (more than a year)

Pros

there is great training available for positions, benefits are good such as paid vacation, holidays off, sick time and room to make a lot of commission based on your sales

Cons

not much room to grow, not many opportunities to advance to a better role

2. Great Place to start a career

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Bank of America full-time

Pros

Great company to work for if you are looking to start an actual career, any high level person you speak to will also try to make sure that you know that this is a place to grow and develop your skills. Extremely team oriented, everything you do is a reflection of the team you are on and they stress how important it is for you to seek support from your team on multiple levels. Bank of America is extremely diverse in the backgrounds of its employees. Volunteer work is highly encouraged and you do get recognition for it and its fun!

Cons

It can be a bit stressful trying to stuff a bunch of banking rules and regulations into your head but again your team is there to help you!

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America