There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Opportunity to learn and grow.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

Bank of America offers opportunities for personal and professional growth while fostering mentorship. Bank of America is a world class organization.

Cons

If you start in an entry level position it can be a challenge to work up to a comparable salary when compared with other employers.

Do the Right Thing for your associates salarywise in order to allow them to live a quality of life you would be okay with living.

6472 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Good Company

Current Employee - Credit Analyst
    Current Employee - Credit Analyst

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

There are many reasons - opportunities, good work environment, nice building, friendly coworks, good benefits, good compensation, forward mobility.

Cons

Like with any other large corporation there can be a bit too much politics once in a while. Sometimes things take longer than they should to become a practice or formulate into a working model.

I think the new management has done well to restore trust among shareholders and clients of the bank. I believe there is a united vision for the future of the organization and can't help but imagine it to continue to remain competitive.

Corporate Gangsters

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President/Banking Center III  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Assistant Vice President/Banking Center III in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

There was plenty of money to go around to those who were willing to chase it. Ethics aside.

Cons

Every day that I went home I felt like I had to take a shower in order to wash off the shame of working for Bank of America. Despite the games that they played with fees and their insistence upon selling selling selling services which our customers did not need, I tried to and in fact blew away my goals without having to resort to such tactics. Nonetheless, my methods were obvious and not appreciated by management, who never embraced me. Despite moving my banking center's ranking from #17 to #1 in my market withing one year of being assigned, I was ostracized by my manager and never given a chance for advancement. He can go to hell.

Seek redemption before you all die.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!