Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,992 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Great place to work

Financial Advisor (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

Prosgreat leadership with excellent communication about goals. quarterly reviews and compensation is very transparent. coaches are team players and want the best for new advisors.

Consgoals may be a bit to optimistic, although in order to be successful you need to have amibition and drive.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany has all the products and solutions to be the largest as well as best Bank in this global economy; however, there needs to be better communication the full breadth of the company.

MBA Leadership Development Program = Win

MBA Intern (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I worked at Bank of America

Pros: Senior managers demonstrate a strong interest in guiding incoming professionals toward professional success, both within BAC and your own career development. The MBA LDP… Cons: My direct manager didn't seem comfortable working with MBAs - which made… Advice to Senior Management: While the MBA Leadership Development Program rocks, make sure you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Bank of America Commercial Real Estate Group

Assistant Vice President (Current Employee)
    McLean, VA

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: Great benefits, good work environment, flexibility with career options Cons: Large corporation, somewhat impersonal, sometimes hard to get things done… Advice to Senior Management: employee satisfaction is key. flexible work arrangements are very much… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.