Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

cold hearted

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

BENEFITS ARE AMAZING!!! only reason why im here

Cons

Management says customers first associates last...the benefits are good but when it comes to vacations and time off they roll there eyes and smack there gums if u take the time off. my parent passed away and management did not say sorry for your loss they said pull youself together, even though you get 5 days bereavement, they said well...whatever u want to do keep me informed...hung up....no type of empathy, just assumes that i would get over it. if you call personell to let them know whats going on they never keep it anonymous, everyone ends up finding out any way. it feels like highschool and they lose really good employees that way

take some time to care about your employees outside of sales. We are not a dollar sign we are human. and when humans go thru stuff show us some empathy just like you tell us to show customers empathy.

7157 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

ok

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

if your looking to relocate, there are so many locations someone can transfer to

Cons

salary, and goals are to high

have training programs for individuals who want to move up.

Branch in Florida

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

It's a large company and they are focused on training. If you wanted to be transfered to another location you probably could, Bank of America is everywhere (38 states).

Cons

Completely sales driven - it doesn't matter what the customer needs or wants, you better be selling the credit cards and other highly rewarded "sticky products." Inside they call their banking centers "stores" which is a good indication of how they think of each customer.

You're emphasis on sales and pushing products at the operational level is driving away new customers and competent employees. Retail banking is a dying industry. Everything will be done online in 20 years when the older customers pass on. BAC needs to cut back on the amount of branches they have or they are going to be in a Starbucks type situation.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America