There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

cold hearted

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

BENEFITS ARE AMAZING!!! only reason why im here

Cons

Management says customers first associates last...the benefits are good but when it comes to vacations and time off they roll there eyes and smack there gums if u take the time off. my parent passed away and management did not say sorry for your loss they said pull youself together, even though you get 5 days bereavement, they said well...whatever u want to do keep me informed...hung up....no type of empathy, just assumes that i would get over it. if you call personell to let them know whats going on they never keep it anonymous, everyone ends up finding out any way. it feels like highschool and they lose really good employees that way

Advice to Management

take some time to care about your employees outside of sales. We are not a dollar sign we are human. and when humans go thru stuff show us some empathy just like you tell us to show customers empathy.

reviews filtered by
  1. Bank of America - Good place to work. It depends on what you are looking for...

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

1. Work from home option
    2. Salary is comparable to market rates
    3. Employee benefits include discounts from major brands

Cons

1. Health benefits are very expensive compared to other major companies and the benefits are not so great.
    2. Career advancement totally depends on the management. in my area, it is not good compared to other departments.

Advice to Management

There is no process to provide feedback (anonymous or otherwise) about the immediate management. The Performance review is a cookie cutter process - very little room to individualize the performance review. Most of the critical rating elements are dictated by management. Please provide a channel to get employee feedback about immediate management.

2. ok

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

if your looking to relocate, there are so many locations someone can transfer to

Cons

salary, and goals are to high

Advice to Management

have training programs for individuals who want to move up.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America