Bank of China
www.boc.cn Beijing, China 5000+ Employees

stable job for life but relatively low pay

London, England (UK)

I have been working at Bank of China

ProsBank of China - London offers a stable job and a reasonable benefit package, and there you may have a good life-work balance.

ConsAs a Chinese state-owned organization, Bank of China - London offers lower salary than competitors, and the communication between Chinese and foreigner employees needs to improve.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn order to keep talent, the salary and other benefit need to be improved, and more training opportunities should be offered.

satisfactory

I have been working at Bank of China

Pros: good reward, good benefit on your job, stable working status, friendly… Cons: working style is rigid , nothing specific i think is a disadvantage.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

not bad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at Bank of China

Pros: Entry and Advancement Opportunities, good Reputation,Fun & Challenging,You learn about financing,how to balance… Cons: Middle managers could be a bit more forthcoming with information… Advice to Senior Management: some advice or feedback to the leadership at Bank of China: Give opportunities… More

There are newer reviews on Bank of China.

Worked for Bank of China? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of China reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of China CEO Li Lihui. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of China employees.