Bank of the West

www.bankofthewest.com

I Love My Job

Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) Overland Park, KS

ProsYou are rewarded for your success. They provide plenty of room for growth. Great work/life balance. People recognize you when you work hard, even if sales are down, they understand that is the nature of the business, then we work on how to better ourselves.

ConsI felt like my tuition reimbursement was not handled properly. It is hard to complain about a company giving you money for school. I just feel like it could have been handled better.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. I feel like some of the "little" people that out-perform others are not rewarded as much as they should be (regarding pay). The values management portrays are directly in line with the company and that is what drives our business. People love good customer services. I hope that as this bank grows we are able to still provide the "small bank feel"

Bank of the Worst

Financial Services Officer (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Bank of the West full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Salary; no other reason to work here. Cons: Tedious paperwork, micromanagement, SEE BELOW Advice to Senior Management: Bank of the West may seem like a great place to work from an outside perspective, but unfortunately it is so dulled with micromanagement and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Learning Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bank of the West as an intern

Pros: People are extremely easy to work with, and concerns about… Cons: The location of the HQ is far from downtown SF Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bank of the West.

Worked for Bank of the West? Contribute to the Community!