Bank of the West

www.bankofthewest.com

FSR

Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe expectation to really get to know your customers. This is a no push sales approach in the banking world. For those who really want to blow out the sales this is a place easy to be noticed by managers. Overall, not a high stress bank to work for.

ConsThe computer system is behind in times. From teller transactions to bonus reporting system, this is a major struggle for me day to day. the bank has a very old school way still. Coming from one of the biggest banks in the US this was a HUGE change/ adjustment that I still am getting used to.

Great company to work for... if you're starting out in retail banking

Assistant Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Bank of the West full-time for more than a year

Pros: Bank of the West offers a warm, welcoming atmosphere to customers. I felt that one… Cons: Considering the responsibilities and expectations that Bank of the West has of its employees, I did not feel that the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Insurance

I have been working at Bank of the West

Pros: Great training program and great support from managers Cons: I wish there was a better referral system throughout different… More
There are newer reviews on Bank of the West.

Worked for Bank of the West? Contribute to the Community!