There are newer employer reviews for Banker's Toolbox

Great place to work where employees are treated very well

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at Banker's Toolbox

Pros

Management/coworkers are competent, caring, and professional. Each employee gets his/her own office. Nice family-friendly atmosphere. Great benefits like free lunch, 3 weeks vacation + 1 week off at Christmas, on-site game room, etc. Lot of opportunities to learn new things.

Cons

It would be nice to have a clearer picture of what to expect for career path opportunities within the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. It is clear that management cares about its core principles (happy employees and customers). I have been with this company for a year and I really enjoy it.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Myopic executive management in the midst of extreme corporate overhaul due to accounting issues.

Former Employee - Product Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Banker's Toolbox

Pros

Originally developed by bankers for bankers; solid, philosophy.

Cons

There exists poor level C management at a time when companies who service banks cannot afford to have such expenditures of time, resources, and efforts.

Advice to Management

To return to the foundation principles that are stated by the owner and CEO.

2. work hard party harder

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Vāshi (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Vāshi (India)

I worked at Banker's Toolbox (More than 3 years)

Pros

I had lot of fun while working with BKTB. We used to play carom, chess, wii, xbox and many other games. Company believes on open culture and no micromanagement. Excellent pay and hike if you work hard. Sometimes you may get some surprise gifts (got IPad) as well. Fun parties. We also watched some movies in company along with beers. Free lunch.

Cons

Every company has some cons but list of pros is more than cons and you can neglect them after all nobody is perfect

Advice to Management

They should continue with their open culture and no micromanagement. That way I think employees are more productive and they don't feel like in jail.