Bankers Life

www.bankerslife.com
  www.bankerslife.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bankers Life

Hard work can make you successful

Current Employee - Insurance Agent
Current Employee - Insurance Agent

I have been working at Bankers Life full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The career is not for everyone but if you can deal with rejection and work hard you can have a successful career in the insurance industry. Some of the pros of this career is:
Great income potential, flexible schedule with personal and work life, leads and support and training. I came from a different background so having the support and training went a long way to helping with my success.

Cons

The career is not for everyone as it is 100% commission and you have to deal with a lot of rejection. Most of the rejection does come over the phone with the prospecting side of the business and this is the most challenging part of the career.

More leads and training.

377 Other Employee Reviews for Bankers Life (View Most Recent)

Serious Business Opportunity with Great Support and Training

Current Employee - USM in Milford, CT
    Current Employee - USM in Milford, CT

I have been working at Bankers Life full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Training, Rapidly growing market, actual leads and lead distribution, technology and working with retiree market. The company has strong core values and great incentives such as trips and bonuses.

Cons

Hard work, not for the dreamers.... This career is not part time with the dream of making millions. In the beginning you have to put in many hours to be successful. Good listening skills and a willingness to be trainable are very important.

Look for flexible, adaptable and trainable people.

Great company...senior leadership cares about the clients, agents and managers

Current Employee - Regional Director in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Regional Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at Bankers Life full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Objective professional and financial growth, earn what your are worth, limited politics and tenure requirments, every person I've worked for has really cared about my growth and my goals.

Cons

This is a business opportunity. This is not a 9-5 career. Please look at it accordingly. It isn't right for everyone.

Continue expansion efforts and market it better. Continue internal and external development plans, MTP, Top Gun and Career Path Awards. Market these better interenally and externally.

There are newer employer reviews for Bankers Life