Bankers Life & Casualty
www.bankers.com Chicago, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Insurance Agent

Insurance Agent (Former Employee)
Deerfield Beach, FL

ProsGreat training on an ongoing basis. Cyclical training cycle keeps you sharp on the sales model. Advanced training provided to sharpen skills. Product training is good.

ConsNot enough mentoring by senior producers. Compensation model doesn't match industry leaders and leaves new agents looking for coaching after initial qualification period.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove field training allowance to allow agents to keep 100% commission on sales. Managers should be compensated sufficiently to allow them to focus on new agent development and not be spread too thin. Not enough managers/field training agents to cultivate new agent development.

independent agent

Independent Agent (Former Employee)
    Concord, NH

I worked at Bankers Life & Casualty part-time for more than a year

Pros: It's like having your own business. Hours are yours… Cons: Pressure to perform. Favoritism. Poor leads. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I love working for Bankers!!! I don't know what these people are talking about!

Sales Agent (Current Employee)
    Brentwood, TN

I have been working at Bankers Life & Casualty as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: -Ethical managers and co-workers -Promotion and growth within company is encouraged and obtainable -Product training and sales training for new agents and established… Cons: -People not wanting commission jobs, people that don't understand agent/ self employment type positions, and people not… More
There are newer reviews on Bankers Life & Casualty.

Worked for Bankers Life & Casualty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bankers Life & Casualty reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bankers Life & Casualty CEO Scott Perry. All reviews posted anonymously by Bankers Life & Casualty employees.