Bankers Life & Casualty
www.bankers.com Chicago, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Great Opportunuity, but not easy or for everyone

Insurance Sales (Current Employee)

ProsBankers has provided myself and my family years of great financial security. The products we offer impact our client's lives positively. The values of the company and needs based presentations allow insurance to be sold, but yet we can still sleep at night.

ConsThe first year is going to be the toughest. With any new venture you would expect your second six monsths to be better than your first and we are no different.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing.

You will regret it

LIcensed Agent/Commission Only (Former Employee)
    Eau Claire, WI

I worked at Bankers Life & Casualty as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Good training program and I really cannot think of anything… Cons: Commission only, no benefits, long hours with no pay on the phones setting appts., going to help current policyholders with no pay using your vehicle… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest, don't say things like: "oh there are plenty of leads." … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A once good company whose integrity, values, and ethics are easily compromised by poorly selected managers.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Bankers Life & Casualty full-time for more than a year

Pros: The ability to increase your earnings, based on hard work. Cons: They say they want to serve the needs of seniors, yet have no problems with agents pushing too many products with high premiums on retired… Advice to Senior Management: Put a higher value on the ethics and integrity a person should… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bankers Life & Casualty.

Worked for Bankers Life & Casualty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bankers Life & Casualty reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bankers Life & Casualty CEO Scott Perry. All reviews posted anonymously by Bankers Life & Casualty employees.