Bankers Life & Casualty

www.bankers.com

Hard work can make you successful

Insurance Agent (Current Employee)

ProsThe career is not for everyone but if you can deal with rejection and work hard you can have a successful career in the insurance industry. Some of the pros of this career is:
Great income potential, flexible schedule with personal and work life, leads and support and training. I came from a different background so having the support and training went a long way to helping with my success.

ConsThe career is not for everyone as it is 100% commission and you have to deal with a lot of rejection. Most of the rejection does come over the phone with the prospecting side of the business and this is the most challenging part of the career.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore leads and training.

Serious Business Opportunity with Great Support and Training

USM (Current Employee) Milford, CT

I have been working at Bankers Life & Casualty full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Training, Rapidly growing market, actual leads and lead distribution, technology and working with retiree market.… Cons: Hard work, not for the dreamers.... This career is not part time with the dream of making millions. In the beginning… Advice to Senior Management: Look for flexible, adaptable and trainable people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company...senior leadership cares about the clients, agents and managers

Regional Director (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at Bankers Life & Casualty full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Objective professional and financial growth, earn what your are worth, limited politics and tenure… Cons: This is a business opportunity. This is not a 9-5 career.… Advice to Senior Management: Continue expansion efforts and market it better. Continue internal and external development plans,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bankers Life & Casualty.

Worked for Bankers Life & Casualty? Contribute to the Community!