Bankrate
www.bankrate.com North Palm Beach, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Bottlenecks need to be fixed to make Bankrate a top company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits like health care, matching 401k, other employees, location.

ConsIf you are looking for a project to move along, it wont. There are way to many things that slow the process down in QA and IT. I came from a small company to Bankrate and got much more done in a smaller amount of time. Too many bottlenecks at Bankrate and because of this you will see many of the employees using work time for play time. Play Farmville lately? I like to be busy at work and this job was tough because I had to wait for approvals that never were in site.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind and fix your bottlenecks so projects can move along and you will see and increase in productivity.

Also the Accounting dept. needs to set-up a process to work with all the acquired companies instead of working against them. Standard forms, a phone call to explain your processes. I dont care how busy you may be in this dept. these types of things will save you time in the long run.

Review

I have been working at Bankrate

Pros: Good benefits and location in FL Cons: too many to mention on this site Advice to Senior Management: stop pitting employees against each other No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work...smart people.

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bankrate

Pros: At Bankrate you are surrounded by great leadership. Senior VPs are very visible and extremely approachable. It's rare that employees leave which is… Cons: I can honestly say there aren't too many downsides when working for a company like Bankrate. We've been doing buiness for… Advice to Senior Management: Keep dooing what you are doing. You've taken the time to put the right people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bankrate.

Worked for Bankrate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bankrate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bankrate CEO Kenneth S. Esterow. All reviews posted anonymously by Bankrate employees.