Bankrate

www.bankrate.com
  www.bankrate.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bankrate

Bottlenecks need to be fixed to make Bankrate a top company to work for.

I worked at Bankrate

Pros

Benefits like health care, matching 401k, other employees, location.

Cons

If you are looking for a project to move along, it wont. There are way to many things that slow the process down in QA and IT. I came from a small company to Bankrate and got much more done in a smaller amount of time. Too many bottlenecks at Bankrate and because of this you will see many of the employees using work time for play time. Play Farmville lately? I like to be busy at work and this job was tough because I had to wait for approvals that never were in site.

Find and fix your bottlenecks so projects can move along and you will see and increase in productivity.

Also the Accounting dept. needs to set-up a process to work with all the acquired companies instead of working against them. Standard forms, a phone call to explain your processes. I dont care how busy you may be in this dept. these types of things will save you time in the long run.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Bankrate (View Most Recent)

Review

I have been working at Bankrate

Pros

Good benefits and location in FL

Cons

too many to mention on this site

stop pitting employees against each other

Great place to work...smart people.

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Bankrate

Pros

At Bankrate you are surrounded by great leadership. Senior VPs are very visible and extremely approachable. It's rare that employees leave which is a very which is a testament to the culture and success of Bankrate. When working for a company such as Bankrate, you can certainly feel good about the product that you are selling and take pride that you're with an industry leader.

Cons

I can honestly say there aren't too many downsides when working for a company like Bankrate. We've been doing buiness for a long time so change typically takes some time. Any change to the website is calcutated and tested before it's implemented.

Keep dooing what you are doing. You've taken the time to put the right people in their positions and by doing so you have created a very positive atmosphere to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Bankrate