Bankrate
www.bankrate.com North Palm Beach, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Its like a dysfunctional family

I have been working at Bankrate

ProsGood pay, free coffee and catered food sometimes

ConsMost of the Senior Management care nothing about teamwork or have a clue about team building. Their only concerned that nobody gets their jobs. Most have never had any experience in their positions before Bankrate. It one of those places where the people who stayed did so because they could never get a position like they have in any other company. The rest left.

Advice to Senior ManagementAnalyze current management, talk to the people who report to them and replace or train them in management skills. Create an environment where people want to help each other not protect their jobs.

Run the other way

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bankrate

Pros: Free coffee, water and donuts. Cons: Bankrate seems to have a serious problem retaining and respecting the work of minority employees. Most of the turnover coincidentally seems to come from minority… Advice to Senior Management: Give it a rest. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Highly paid, undervalued

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bankrate

Pros: Great pay. Great benefits. Good time off. Some interesting… Cons: Terrible morale. Awfully negative culture. too much departmental infighting Advice to Senior Management: Can all the directors in IT. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bankrate.

Worked for Bankrate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bankrate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bankrate CEO Tom Evans. All reviews posted anonymously by Bankrate employees.