Banner Health
www.bannerhealth.com Phoenix, AZ 5000+ Employees

Great employer with great benefits.

IT Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsGreat benefits, vacation and fair pay. I always felt like I was part of a good team, getting things done and making a difference. I really enjoyed the people, and the technology was right on par with the best of the IT shops in the valley.

ConsToo many meetings and not enough work getting done. It seemed like most leaders would refuse to put their foot down and just move action items to the next meeting. If they could cut the meetings in half, people would be twice as productive.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut your foot down and lead! There is simply too much putting things off going on. Make a decision and stick with it.

Interview for a case mgmt position

Case Worker (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Banner Health full-time for less than a year

Pros: Everyone was friendly and made me feel comfortable Cons: Some of the questions were not relevant. Advice to Senior Management: Prepare staff better for interview. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Complete and utter disregard for career development opportunities

IT (Former Employee)

I worked at Banner Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flexible working hours for Corporate staff Cons: Profits before people - so transparent :( Advice to Senior Management: Walk your talk No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Banner Health.

Worked for Banner Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Banner Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Banner Health CEO Peter S. Fine. All reviews posted anonymously by Banner Health employees.