Banner Health
www.bannerhealth.com Phoenix, AZ 5000+ Employees

Banner fan in Wyoming

Department Supervisor (Current Employee)
Torrington, WY

ProsBanner Health is dedicated to bringing excellence in healthcare not only to large metropolitian areas but to small rural communities as well. As one of the largest not-for-profit hospital corporations in the country Banner Health is aspiring to be the best in the United States and is on track to do exactly that!

ConsIn a smaller rural area it is sometimes hard to feel connected to the mission and strategies of the corporation.

Advice to Senior ManagementI so appreciate the newest initiatives of growing Banner Leaders from within the ranks and the recruitment efforts designed to recruit extraordinary talent.

banner health is a solid company

Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Banner Health

Pros: great benefits, supportive staff, and time off Cons: managed care, patient care constraints Advice to Senior Management: make more one on one contact with employees to get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

They ain't what they used to be!

Middle Management Role (Former Employee)

I worked at Banner Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Banner Health was a great place to work prior to the last several years. During that time, I was afforded the opportunity to grow… Cons: The company puts a lot of effort on employee engagement by asking leaders to communicate scripted talking points. However, they don't seem to understand… Advice to Senior Management: 1) Fix HR by starting at the very top. Improve the skills and make them partners versus "yes" men. 2) Look at turnover… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Banner Health.

Worked for Banner Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Banner Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Banner Health CEO Peter S. Fine. All reviews posted anonymously by Banner Health employees.