Baptist Health South Florida
careers.baptisthealth.net Miami, FL 5000+ Employees

Brings new meaning to fight or flight . . .

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)

I worked at Baptist Health South Florida full-time for more than 10 years

ProsBeautiful campus, brand new emergency room, clean floors, does promote from within.

ConsCritical Care department antiquated, outmoded, dangerous, lacking in basic supplies. I have seen a ceiling collapse into the room of a new open heart patient after a light rain storm.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaking the outside of the building and the landscaping look amazing doesn't help departments that are literally falling down around the staff and patients. In addition, telling your staff that Baptist is the best place to be their best doesn't make it true, try backing it up with something other than PR and rhetoric.

Baptist is truly the best place to be your best.

Contract Administrator (Current Employee)
Miami, FL

I have been working at Baptist Health South Florida full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Leadership and Workers care about the work being done and… Cons: Non that I could say. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work hard and see the benefits.

Transport Technician (Former Employee)

I worked at Baptist Health South Florida part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I felt like they really appreciated their employees. If you worked hard, you could… Cons: It is difficult to get a job here without a reference. My husband was… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing a good job overseeing employees and making sure… More

There are newer reviews on Baptist Health South Florida.

Worked for Baptist Health South Florida? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baptist Health South Florida reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Baptist Health South Florida CEO Brian E. Keeley. All reviews posted anonymously by Baptist Health South Florida employees.