The best ever.service is tops

Current Employee - Pca  in  Memphis, TN
Current Employee - Pca in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Baptist Hospital full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Spiritual. Courageously optimistic. Convenient. Loving caring associates.benefit are great. Ovarall great company

Cons

Not centrally located for me

Always have an open door policy. Listen to employees.

Other Reviews for Baptist Hospital

Nothing outstanding compared to other hospitals.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Knoxville, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I worked at Baptist Hospital

Pros

The had a job opening and I was able to get an interview and job offer quickly.

Cons

Not always enough patients on schedule to have a full work load.

Just because I do not have a BA doesn't meant I am less competent than those with one.

A good job with (mostly) good people.

Current Employee - Sterile Processing Assistant  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Sterile Processing Assistant in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Baptist Hospital

Pros

Baptist has a comprehensive, affordable benefits package. Most people are friendly and helpful, and have a good sense of humor about their jobs, even if the work they do is unpleasant or thankless. The hospital takes active steps to care for the safety of it's patients and employees.

Cons

The man who runs the department where I work is really difficult to work for. I don't know much about the rest of the hospital, but if you are reading this because you're curious about working in the Sterile Processing Department, I would look at another position in the hospital. If you do decide to take a position in SPD, just be prepared to lower your expectations. There's little to no training, a lot of gossip, and the department is chronically understaffed because the aforementioned manager is so disrespectful and incompetent. Leadership has been slow to respond to the employee's complaints and concerns about management.

Although it can be difficult to filter legitimate problems from the discord of employee feedback, a marked increase and persistence of turnover in a particular workgroup is a good indicator of a problem with leadership.

There are newer employer reviews for Baptist Hospital.

Worked for Baptist Hospital? Contribute to the Community!