Barclays
www.barclays.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Dynamic company, with a global view

Lead Analyst (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Barclays full-time for less than a year

Prosglobal company, with a very pro-active approach. Not bureaucratic, really aims to achieve and focus on high impact work. Easy to move around internally.

ConsVery global work force, sometimes teams are speed across many time zones, so team work can be challenging. As the environment is fast paced, governance within the team can be limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementDocumentation and governance is not a sexy endeavour, but is important to maintain within teams, esp when there is turnover of staff. It means not reinventing the wheel too often.

Great place to work, good benefits

Change Manager (Current Employee)
Northampton, England (UK)

I have been working at Barclays full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good teamwork and career development. Flexible working and high holiday… Cons: You can be expected to work long hours and over the weekend for no acknowledgement. There is… Advice to Senior Management: Consider that some team members may be doing a great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent

I have been working at Barclays

Pros: A good company to work in, very encouraging atmosphere , fair… Cons: Work load is overwhelming at times but again you can't… More

There are newer reviews on Barclays.

Worked for Barclays? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Barclays reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Barclays CEO Antony Jenkins. All reviews posted anonymously by Barclays employees.