Bard
www.crbard.com Murray Hill, NJ 5000+ Employees

Time to rethink our direction!

Sales Manager (Former Employee)
Covington, GA

I worked at Bard

ProsWell established, a large company thats been around 100 years. Products are needed in the industry, and they have a great deal of representation out there for them.

ConsThe company doesn't invest enough into R&D to develop new products for the market. When they do they so severely overcharge for them that the customers are turned off by the steep price structure. This makes it significantly harder for the sales professionals and leads to higher than average turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage divisions to work together and cross pollinate contacts. Invest in new products to bring to market and pay your sales people for doing a good job. (set one comp plan for all sales teams so that there aren't animosities by the lower paid ones for doing as good of a job, or even better in many cases, but earning less than their counterparts.

A Great Place To Work While In College...But Don't Make it a Career

Manufacturing Team Member I (Current Employee)
Glens Falls, NY

I have been working at Bard

Pros: I'm a college student, and I appreciate Bard's endless overtime and the ease of requesting personal time off. They're more than willing to transition me… Cons: Team Members with senority (those with more than 5 years of experience) usually become thugs and bullies...and it's… Advice to Senior Management: I'm not in that racket...I'd like to keep my job! More

ok

I have been working at Bard

Pros: people are friendly and nice Cons: pay is stingy and low More

There are newer reviews on Bard.

Worked for Bard? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bard CEO Timothy M. Ring. All reviews posted anonymously by Bard employees.