Bard

www.crbard.com

Positive work experience

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent company, great place to learn skills, pay average, lots of favoritism, glad that I worked there and was able to take my skills and knowledge elsewhere.

ConsFavoritism rules, only cost of living increases for above average performance. Communication of corporate goals and objectives is not always sucessful here.

Advice to Senior ManagementShare the wealth- it looks like there's more than enough to go around!!! Your employees have contributed to your financial prosperity - recognize them!!!

Operations driven company. Too much central control

R&D (Former Employee)

I worked at Bard

Pros: - Financially strong - Good benefits - Ethical business practices - Decent pay -… Cons: - Poor cohesion between Divisions & Operations - neither group seems to understand the other. -… More

Sales at Bard

I have been working at Bard

Pros: There are very few real strong reasons to work at Bard compared to other companies within the medical device field. The most positive is… Cons: The upper management team is dillusional about a number of… Advice to Senior Management: Negative motivation will result in short term gain, at best.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bard.

Worked for Bard? Contribute to the Community!