Amazing company, great standards and fabulous products

Current Employee - Key Holder  in  Bethesda, MD
Current Employee - Key Holder in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Bare Escentuals

Pros

great leadership, open communication, fair, clean, consistency and regular training.

Cons

if you are someone that is not motivated or goal oriented, this might not be the place for you. seasonal employment is rare.

Other Reviews for Bare Escentuals

Menial

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Bare Escentuals

Pros

Easy to start, easy hire (just be presentable and clean)

Cons

Nowhere much to grow, very small store, they liked me but I could have done so much more for them than what they were able to offer

Nothing comes to mind right now but generally being a bigger store would have helped because it would offer opportunities for growth

Awesome, I loved it!

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Bare Escentuals

Pros

Great environment! Easy and laid back. The customers love the product and Leslie so they are excited about the product.

Cons

A lot of realignment with the districts, so once you get to learn one persons likes you have to turn around and start all over. I had 8 different DM's in 4 years so it was hard to know everyone's personalities and what you could do to make them happy. All the DM's were great except one who almost got rid of a few girls on my team but we were realigned and now they are both store managers, so it just goes to show sometimes it's who you know or who's a## you have to kiss a lot.

They were all great in my opinion. Leslie works really hard to create that Girlfriend experience for both internal and external customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Bare Escentuals.

Worked for Bare Escentuals? Contribute to the Community!