Bare Escentuals

www.bareescentuals.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Bare Escentuals

Amazing company, great standards and fabulous products

Current Employee - Key Holder in Bethesda, MD
Current Employee - Key Holder in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Bare Escentuals

Pros

great leadership, open communication, fair, clean, consistency and regular training.

Cons

if you are someone that is not motivated or goal oriented, this might not be the place for you. seasonal employment is rare.

231 Other Employee Reviews for Bare Escentuals (View Most Recent)

Awesome, I loved it!

Current Employee - Store Manager in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Bare Escentuals

Pros

Great environment! Easy and laid back. The customers love the product and Leslie so they are excited about the product.

Cons

A lot of realignment with the districts, so once you get to learn one persons likes you have to turn around and start all over. I had 8 different DM's in 4 years so it was hard to know everyone's personalities and what you could do to make them happy. All the DM's were great except one who almost got rid of a few girls on my team but we were realigned and now they are both store managers, so it just goes to show sometimes it's who you know or who's a## you have to kiss a lot.

They were all great in my opinion. Leslie works really hard to create that Girlfriend experience for both internal and external customers.

The best job I've ever had.

Former Employee - Beauty Ambassador in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Beauty Ambassador in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Bare Escentuals

Pros

Friendly environment, great teams, wonderful company to work for, fair work environment, definitely one of the most fun places to work.

Cons

I found that there weren't many downsides to working with this company, perhaps more gratis could be given out. That would make it more awesome.

Leadership at bare Escentuals, from my experience, is carefully selected to make sure that all of the boutiques represent the girlfriend experience, even with its employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Bare Escentuals