There are newer employer reviews for Barracuda Networks

I am very happy here and am excited to come to work in the morning !

Current Employee - Sales Team in Campbell, CA
Current Employee - Sales Team in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Barracuda Networks

Pros

-Great work atmosphere, casual yet professional -A lot of growth potential for career -I am working for a great Manager that supports growth of people on team -A lot of training available and provided on products, technology and sales -Fun place to work, and great people to work with

Cons

-Pay and benefits could be improved -Need more space -Building gets too cold sometimes -Hard to find parking spaces sometimes

Advice to Management

Stay open to input and suggestions from staff. Consider improvements in compensation and benefits provided so that employees will feel more value for their work and the service they provide.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Very happy with opportunities for advancement

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Barracuda Networks

Pros

-First job after college, was able to grow from customer services to Sales Management in 6 months. -A lot of opportunities for growth -Really nice place to work, people are genuine and really like each other. -Communication between departments is good, people will help you if you need help with your projects. -Good and approachable product managers. They will support you all the way in your projects. -In my case, I got a lot exposure to international sales and channel management. -In my position, I have a lot of freedom to implement policies or programs for my territory to grow. Management supports me in my decisions.

Cons

-We are losing a lot good people everyday due to salary. -High turnover -Medical benefits could be better

Advice to Management

We are losing a lot good people to our competitors due to salary, management needs to review their hiring strategy and compensation.

2. The best company I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - Inside Sales Specialist Manager in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Specialist Manager in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Barracuda Networks

Pros

Great Exec Team Direct communication with the CEO Great communication between Management Team and employees . Fun Place to work A company that is growing at a fast pace.

Cons

Need a bigger building as running out of space. Lack of car parking spaces - this is bveing resolved by renting additional space.

Advice to Management

You have created a sales machine so please keep on doing what you have been doing to help us grow a successful team. Great job :-)