Barracuda Networks
www.barracudanetworks.com Campbell, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Growing with a purpose and direction.

Product Specialist/Channel Management (Current Employee)
Campbell, CA

I have been working at Barracuda Networks full-time for less than a year

ProsGrowing revenue faster and larger than most tech companies in the valley. Developing products instead of just buying smaller companies. True customer advocacy. Business model that is not predatory. Products that work. Experince, dedication and drive are all rewarded.

ConsSmaill office space for now. Defined career paths are vague for the time being. There are a lot of folks here that are new to the tech industry and feel entitled to things they haven't earned. Barracuda is making the awkward transition from startup to big player, which can lead to some frustrating moments.

Advice to Senior ManagementMessaging about initiatives and projects could be less cloak and dagger when it comes to certain products. This applies to employees and channel partners as I've noticed frustrations from both. I would also invest in recruiting experienced talent to keep the forward momentum and to really accomplish the goals you have set.

Sales

I have been working at Barracuda Networks full-time

Pros: Wonderful company to make your mark, and management is very supportive in simplifying things to increase efficiency. Most of the people you work with are… Cons: Long hours, not the highest pay. Advice to Senior Management: Offer more reward the employees that you don't want to… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company is in large transition mode

I have been working at Barracuda Networks

Pros: Work with tons of smart people Cons: Upper mgmt can be very political More

There are newer reviews on Barracuda Networks.

Worked for Barracuda Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Barracuda Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Barracuda Networks CEO William . All reviews posted anonymously by Barracuda Networks employees.