Barracuda Networks
www.barracudanetworks.com Campbell, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Fact paced, clear strategy and very customer oriented

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Campbell, CA

I have been working at Barracuda Networks

Pros1. Impressed by the clear strategy for keeping up with the changes in the industry.
2. The near obsessive focus on customer support and service. This manifests itself in many ways - including listening to customers' feedback about product features, processes and new product ideas.
3. Creatively exhibited and demanded in solving business problems - resulting a "can do" attitude.
4. A culture that promotes (and demands) open communication. There are very few companies where the CEO of the company regularly meets employees from support, engineering and manufacturing to discuss THEIR issues.
5. Decisions are delegated to the right level. I have never heard the argument, "we are doing this because I said so, and I am the boss". This means you get to make your own decisions (commensurate with your experience and position, of course) and also that you are responsible for your decisions.

ConsBarracuda Networks has many employees, in many countries. A more proactive program of communicating what the company is doing (on a quarterly basis) will be appreciated by many employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe style of leadership practiced by Dean, which is "get feedback from all, but make your own independent" decisions is key IMHO. The "get feedback from all" is probably the most important part and fairly elusive to find in other leaders.

Barracuda is a great place to work with lots of opportunity to grow.

Technical Support (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Barracuda Networks

Pros: Professional people to work with lots of room for creativity and professional growth. It's a very well… Cons: The Medical benefit are not enough to cover you and… Advice to Senior Management: Could offer higher compensation and more competitive benefits package. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great work environment with a promising career path

Accounting (Current Employee)
Campbell, CA

I have been working at Barracuda Networks

Pros: *Working with very intelligent and talented people *Fun and relaxed environment. Enjoy coming to work everyday. *Positive & energetic attitudes from employees and management *Excellent work/life balance *Great place… Cons: *Pay increases to accommodate the cost of living *Need more competitive benefits *Holiday… Advice to Senior Management: *Should have better recognition of team leaders in all departments,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Barracuda Networks.

Worked for Barracuda Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Barracuda Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Barracuda Networks CEO William . All reviews posted anonymously by Barracuda Networks employees.