Barracuda Networks

www.barracudanetworks.com

Fast growing, exciting work, open ended opportunity.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

ProsBarracuda has made a tremendous impact on the industry in a short time and keeps growing. The growth creates a changing environment with lots to do and plenty of opportunity. Those who embrace that kind of culture will find the most success here.

While Barracuda is getting bigger, individuals can still improve things. The management structure is flat so getting your thoughts heard and considered is not hard. I agree with some other reviews in that this is a great place to quickly pick up valuable technical experience at all levels.

ConsIt might not be for everyone. People looking for a bigger corporate environment with lots of structure may get frustrated here. Barracuda is just not your typical technology company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't get comfortable - strive to improve everything. Especially focus on developing ways to find and retain the most intelligent and ambitious people who really enjoy their work.

Fact paced, clear strategy and very customer oriented

Product Manager (Current Employee) Campbell, CA

I have been working at Barracuda Networks

Pros: 1. Impressed by the clear strategy for keeping up with the changes in the industry. 2. The near obsessive focus on customer support and service. This… Cons: Barracuda Networks has many employees, in many countries. A more proactive program of communicating… Advice to Senior Management: The style of leadership practiced by Dean, which is "get feedback from all, but make your own independent" decisions is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Barracuda is a great place to work with lots of opportunity to grow.

Technical Support (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Barracuda Networks

Pros: Professional people to work with lots of room for creativity and professional growth. It's a very well… Cons: The Medical benefit are not enough to cover you and… Advice to Senior Management: Could offer higher compensation and more competitive benefits package. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Barracuda Networks.

Worked for Barracuda Networks? Contribute to the Community!