There are newer employer reviews for Barracuda Networks

Fast growing, exciting work, open ended opportunity.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Barracuda Networks

Pros

Barracuda has made a tremendous impact on the industry in a short time and keeps growing. The growth creates a changing environment with lots to do and plenty of opportunity. Those who embrace that kind of culture will find the most success here.

While Barracuda is getting bigger, individuals can still improve things. The management structure is flat so getting your thoughts heard and considered is not hard. I agree with some other reviews in that this is a great place to quickly pick up valuable technical experience at all levels.

Cons

It might not be for everyone. People looking for a bigger corporate environment with lots of structure may get frustrated here. Barracuda is just not your typical technology company.

Don't get comfortable - strive to improve everything. Especially focus on developing ways to find and retain the most intelligent and ambitious people who really enjoy their work.

reviews filtered by
  1. A learning lesson to grow on

Former Employee - Tech Support in Campbell, CA
    Former Employee - Tech Support in Campbell, CA

I worked at Barracuda Networks

Pros

I was satisfied with Barracuda on the grounds I was fresh from college, and they gave me the real time experience to imply my education. I was also able to learn on products I had no idea about, or knew how to support. The other employees for the most part were very helpful in my growth in my technical knowledge. The career path was laid out for me to follow clear as day. Compared to my last company this was the best experience I had, and I enjoyed how management ran support. I would suggest Barracuda to my friends and family for work any day.

Cons

I really don't have a con.

Please continue to push us to be better employees. With that I was able to grow into the technical person I am now.

2. Great work experience and career growth.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Barracuda Networks

Pros

Great work experience.
    Positive working relationships worldwide.
    Opportunity to advance.
    Perks- Scheduled trips, last minute outings, and raffles to win all sorts of prizes (TV's, Sporting events, iPods, airfare).
    Young, FUN environment.
    Close to my house- easy commute.

Cons

Compensation and pay increases should be closer to the industry standards.
    Parking needs improvements

Appreciate the people who are loyal to Barracuda Networks. Value their contributions.

There are newer employer reviews for Barracuda Networks