Bart & Associates

www.bna-inc.com
  www.bna-inc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bart & Associates

A great place to work, but has it's quirks

I have been working at Bart & Associates

Pros

Competitive salaries for billable people, work closely with owners at any level of company, fast responses from head office, opportunities to be creative and exercise innovative ideas

Cons

Lack of discipline in management, little guidance from direct supervisors, relies too heavily on guidance from clients, does not listen well to complaints from lower employees.

Create proper processes and adhere to them instead of making random exceptions which undermines the intent of the process.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Bart & Associates (View Most Recent)

A Fair Company that gets some things right, but there is room for improvement.

Current Employee - Java Developer
    Current Employee - Java Developer

I have been working at Bart & Associates full-time

Pros

The Company heads do interact with the employees and are friendly. They had a nice get together with all the possible new hires early on. There were a lot of discussions in the form of phone or in person meetings so you could get to know each other.

Cons

There was a lot of time where you were unsure of your position, and that needs to be considered more carefully. In the beginning there was a lot of time during the hiring process with little feedback as to my status. This is ultimately the failure, a lack of communication. Despite the occupational lunches there was just a lot you didn't know was happening. . As a result certain changes come as a surprise to the employees.

Keep the employees better up to date on what is, and what you expect.

A diamond in the rough

Current Employee - Senior Huma Capital Consultant in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Huma Capital Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at Bart & Associates full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working at Bart & Associates since 2010 has been very refreshing! I relish in the type of work assignments, clients and opportunities that I am exposed too. I also appreciate the open door policy and exposure to senior leadership. Many companies promote their “open door” C- Suite policy but often time, it’s just rhetoric. At B&A, not only do I interact with senior leadership regularly, I have been able to present and implement ideas that impact the company positively.

The employees at B&A also make it a very pleasant place to work. Even though you’re at the client site, B&A make it a priority to ensure that all employees feel connected to the organization…. From team parties, community service initiatives, golf outings, and holiday parties…there is definitely something for everyone.

Cons

None noted at this time.

Continue to put the employee first.

There are newer employer reviews for Bart & Associates