Bartech
www.bartechgroup.com Southfield, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

It is ok.

Dearborn, MI

ProsA competitive salary and about the only other thing is that they offer MLK Jr day off. Otherwise compare it to another staffing company's benefits to ensure you do what's best for you.

ConsBartech is a contract / temporary staffing company and like others has pros and cons about working there. Best thing would be compare their benefits with other staffing companies to see how they compare.

Bartech is always wiling to work with the customer to keep employees happy.

Operations Expediter (Current Employee)
    Kokomo, IN

I have been working at Bartech

Pros: I was laid off by my previous employer when they lost the… Cons: They only downside I have is the medical insurance options. They are based on Michigan rates and I live in… Advice to Senior Management: I would just ask that managemen review the healt care options that are available for employees. It… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working for Bartech is a fulfilling and exciting job.

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Southfield, MI

I have been working at Bartech

Pros: An amazing opportunity for financial growth if you are a real "go getter". Ability to manage your own desk with the full support of… Cons: Lots of process changes coming from upper management. It seems like the level of preparedness is not up to par. Reactive. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bartech.

Worked for Bartech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bartech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bartech CEO David W. Barfield. All reviews posted anonymously by Bartech employees.