There are newer employer reviews for Bartech

It is ok.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dearborn, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Bartech

Pros

A competitive salary and about the only other thing is that they offer MLK Jr day off. Otherwise compare it to another staffing company's benefits to ensure you do what's best for you.

Cons

Bartech is a contract / temporary staffing company and like others has pros and cons about working there. Best thing would be compare their benefits with other staffing companies to see how they compare.

33 Other Employee Reviews for Bartech (View Most Recent)

Bartech is always wiling to work with the customer to keep employees happy.

Current Employee - Operations Expediter  in  Kokomo, IN
    Current Employee - Operations Expediter in Kokomo, IN

I have been working at Bartech

Pros

I was laid off by my previous employer when they lost the contract and our key contact hired me as a contract woker through Bartech.

Cons

They only downside I have is the medical insurance options. They are based on Michigan rates and I live in Indiana so I am not able to afford to pay the family rate of $800 a month for health insurance.

I would just ask that managemen review the healt care options that are available for employees. It seems like Delphi utilizes many contract workers today and the health insurance rates are too high to afford.

Working for Bartech is a fulfilling and exciting job.

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Bartech

Pros

An amazing opportunity for financial growth if you are a real "go getter". Ability to manage your own desk with the full support of management and account representatives. Great company with a great history and reputation. Love the leadership here, they are very thoughtful and willing to take critisism.

Cons

Lots of process changes coming from upper management. It seems like the level of preparedness is not up to par. Reactive. Decisions about processes are not well thought out and in delivery do not come naturally. Not enough "brainstorming" amongst teams and the idea of best practices is not utilized enough.

There are newer employer reviews for Bartech

Worked for Bartech? Contribute to the Community!