Bartech
www.bartechgroup.com Southfield, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Working for Bartech is a fulfilling and exciting job.

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
Southfield, MI

I have been working at Bartech

ProsAn amazing opportunity for financial growth if you are a real "go getter". Ability to manage your own desk with the full support of management and account representatives. Great company with a great history and reputation. Love the leadership here, they are very thoughtful and willing to take critisism.

ConsLots of process changes coming from upper management. It seems like the level of preparedness is not up to par. Reactive. Decisions about processes are not well thought out and in delivery do not come naturally. Not enough "brainstorming" amongst teams and the idea of best practices is not utilized enough.

Bartech- okay for the interim

Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Bartech

Pros: Getting setup as an employee is simple but Bartech is a contract house and just… Cons: No support in helping their employees earn more money, gain benefits, or receive permenant employment. They place… Advice to Senior Management: The lines of communication between employees and employee relations specialists need to be open more.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If Bartech wants to hire you...Beware!

Staffing Delivery Coordinator (Former Employee)
Southfield, MI

I worked at Bartech

Pros: Good salary and ok benefits. The clients and other vendors are very kind. Met… Cons: This is really sad for me to say. When I started with Bartech I had high hopes, but on my first day those hopes were… Advice to Senior Management: Employee recognition would go a long way. The senior managers spend time acknowledging the middle managers, but the employees get no recognition when a job… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bartech.

Worked for Bartech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bartech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bartech CEO David W. Barfield. All reviews posted anonymously by Bartech employees.