Barton Associates

www.bartonassociates.com

Account Manager

(Current Employee)

ProsThis job began as exactly as a job for me but quickly turned into a career once I realized the opportunity here. A growing company in the healthcare industry has made for more opportunity than I could have imagined coming right out of college. Coming out of college with no experience I was worried I would not possess the skills and knowledge to compete in a sales environment but Barton has provided me with the necessary training and the management team has bent over backwards in order to help me excel and improve in all aspects of the job. Everyone from the CEO down are there to answer any questions and they make themselves available at all times for any help needed. This really makes for a friendly environment where you feel confortable working and even sharing ideas with upper management. The leadership along with their desire to invest heavily in expanding, technology, and especially thier employees really makes me feel confident in the direction they are heading. You work with and meet some great people and the employees make for a fun atmosphere working environment.

The compensation is something that really drew me to the job since most companies I researched did not offer a base + commission + full benefits type salary. They invest in training their employees early on and only promote from within. You get rewarded for the hard work you put in by making uncapped incentives and growing within the company. The base salary grows significantly within the first year or so and their incentive program allows you make a significant amount of money.

ConsIt is hard work and nothing will be handed to you. Their are obviously success stories as well as turnover. I have had the privilege to work along side 25 year olds who are making six figures. I have also seen people go through the motions and see zero results from it. The compensation will vary from employee to employee but if you put in the work and time then the management team will do everything to set you up to be successful.

The 7-5 hours are long but the hour for lunch and paid overtime hours really make it better.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep investing in the growth of the compnay as well as state of the art technology. With the healthcare industry being, for the most part, reccesion proof the industry will continue to grow and the demand for physicians and practicioners will only increase. The company will benefit from having a strong sales force and recruting staff along with up to date technology to continue being a leader in the industry.

Amazing opportunity for the right person.

Account Manager (Current Employee) Jupiter, FL

I have been working at Barton Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros: The position of Account Manager or Recruiter is an entry level but professional sales job. The company typically prefers its sales people to have college… Cons: Pay during the first six months is probably Barton's biggest drawback. You will be paid at a rate of $28,000 a year for the first… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to management is to pay your employees more - inflation has gone up and you have been paying your employees the same amount… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Account Manager

Account Manager (Former Employee) Enfield, CT

I worked at Barton Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros: Made some good friends and got along well with most of the employees. Almost every employee aside from management are recent grads. They will hire… Cons: First of all there are far too many Cons to list. But just to get a general idea...The hours and pay do NOT amount up.… Advice to Senior Management: Micromanaging is not the greatest way to motivate employees. Pay… More
There are newer reviews on Barton Associates.

Worked for Barton Associates? Contribute to the Community!