Barton Associates

www.bartonassociates.com

Working for this company has turned my life around!

Recruiter (Current Employee) Peabody, MA

ProsTop-notch management with exceptional experience, daily training, unbelievable industry to work in, long-term growth and individual profits, recognition for hard-work, held to high standards and excellent, goal-driven, high earning potential.

I read some of these other reviews and it actually made me laugh. Obviously, if you can't sell, a sales company will be driving you for higher sales! Duh. Sales is sales and you have to be making the company money and in return, you make money. It's pretty simple and basic. It is peculiar to me when people think otherwise. Barton has this crazy base salary incentive plan which I never saw at any other companies I interviewed for. Sure, you have to earn it but what is wrong with that? If you can't work hard and talk to people, this may not be the company for you. But it isn't fair to knock Barton for pushing people to succeed. I work with plenty of other people who come in, hit the ground running, stay on the phone and they get rewarded in commission. The others who can't do that typically don't stay long but it wasn't the right place for them anyway.

I love my co-workers and my Manager. This company has made my life better personally and also professionally. I love the competitive environment, I love the doctors I work with and I can't wait to get to work each day. The hours are long but again, if you expect the sales to fall in your lap, then go sell coffee for $2 a cup, not doctors. And try to enjoy a top-notch lifestyle off your earnings.

The training is so appreciated as well. It is plentiful and never-ending. Why would anyone not want that? I would rather get daily training than go to a job where I had to figure it out! If that isn't appreciated, than Barton may not be the place for you. It definitely is for me.

ConsThis company is growing fast and has solid goals to be competitive in the market. As a result, the internal processes change quite a bit to keep up with the company's own growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing because it has helped me make a lot of money!

Turnover Rate is Outrageous

Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) Beverly, MA

I worked at Barton Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly community, Trusted co-workers, Personal Space, Great Location Cons: Work there for 30 years, fired one day with no… Advice to Senior Management: Ge it together! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

don't work here, you will thank me

Account Manager (Current Employee) Beverly, MA

I have been working at Barton Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros: none. so don't ever work there Cons: My guess is that the highly positive reviews that have been posted were posted by an employee Place is a sweat shop through and through… Advice to Senior Management: Start over...and fire Bob No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Barton Associates.

Worked for Barton Associates? Contribute to the Community!