Barton Associates

www.bartonassociates.com

Hard work but can grow a career

Current Employee - Recruiting  in  Peabody, MA
Current Employee - Recruiting in Peabody, MA

Pros

Industry is very strong.They stress a training and promote from within culture. The people are great. Potential of new offices opening and younger culture are reasons why I joined.

Cons

Things are growing quickly so processes change often. Lots of ups and downs like any job but you can make a career and grow with the company. Hours can be long, but you can go into leadership roles quickly.

Build processes and communicate them to avoid confusion. Flexibility in the hours would be nice.

Other reviews for Barton Associates

Working for this company has turned my life around!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Peabody, MA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Peabody, MA

Pros

Top-notch management with exceptional experience, daily training, unbelievable industry to work in, long-term growth and individual profits, recognition for hard-work, held to high standards and excellent, goal-driven, high earning potential.

I read some of these other reviews and it actually made me laugh. Obviously, if you can't sell, a sales company will be driving you for higher sales! Duh. Sales is sales and you have to be making the company money and in return, you make money. It's pretty simple and basic. It is peculiar to me when people think otherwise. Barton has this crazy base salary incentive plan which I never saw at any other companies I interviewed for. Sure, you have to earn it but what is wrong with that? If you can't work hard and talk to people, this may not be the company for you. But it isn't fair to knock Barton for pushing people to succeed. I work with plenty of other people who come in, hit the ground running, stay on the phone and they get rewarded in commission. The others who can't do that typically don't stay long but it wasn't the right place for them anyway.

I love my co-workers and my Manager. This company has made my life better personally and also professionally. I love the competitive environment, I love the doctors I work with and I can't wait to get to work each day. The hours are long but again, if you expect the sales to fall in your lap, then go sell coffee for $2 a cup, not doctors. And try to enjoy a top-notch lifestyle off your earnings.

The training is so appreciated as well. It is plentiful and never-ending. Why would anyone not want that? I would rather get daily training than go to a job where I had to figure it out! If that isn't appreciated, than Barton may not be the place for you. It definitely is for me.

Cons

This company is growing fast and has solid goals to be competitive in the market. As a result, the internal processes change quite a bit to keep up with the company's own growth.

Keep doing what you are doing because it has helped me make a lot of money!

Turnover Rate is Outrageous

Former Employee - Physician Recruiter  in  Beverly, MA
    Former Employee - Physician Recruiter in Beverly, MA

Pros

Friendly community, Trusted co-workers, Personal Space, Great Location

Cons

Work there for 30 years, fired one day with no explanation. Long hours, low base pay

Ge it together!

There are newer employer reviews for Barton Associates.

Worked for Barton Associates? Contribute to the Community!