Barton Associates

www.bartonassociates.com

Hard work, Rewarding Career, Great place to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Peabody, MA

ProsRecession proof industry. Strong training program that is constantly being improved upon. Dramatic company growth, which will provide employees with great career opportunities as additional offices are planning on opening every year moving forward. Great work envionment, and place to work. You are pushed to succeed, because there is a lot of money to be made. The managment team for the most part is personally vested in their employees overall growth and success. Strong benefits programs. Culture and moral are a strong suit as well, as there are referral contests, and rewards for top performers on a monthly/yearly basis.

ConsThe hours can be long (7-5), however there is an hour lunch 12-1 and there is training from 7-8 every morning. The training can be tedious at times, which is why there are constant improvements being made. Demanding work, it is not for everybody. Naturally there is turnover, but this is a sales job. 6 month "associate" run before earning commissions is too long.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in technology, and in your employees. Identify solid processes, and improve communication within, and between all office locations.

Hard work but can grow a career

Recruiting (Current Employee) Peabody, MA

I have been working at Barton Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros: Industry is very strong.They stress a training and promote from within culture. The people… Cons: Things are growing quickly so processes change often. Lots of ups and downs like any job but you can… Advice to Senior Management: Build processes and communicate them to avoid confusion. Flexibility in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working for this company has turned my life around!

Recruiter (Current Employee) Peabody, MA

I have been working at Barton Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros: Top-notch management with exceptional experience, daily training, unbelievable industry to work in, long-term growth and individual profits, recognition for hard-work, held to high standards and… Cons: This company is growing fast and has solid goals to be competitive in the market. As… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing because it has helped… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Barton Associates.

Worked for Barton Associates? Contribute to the Community!