Barton Associates

www.bartoncareers.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Barton Associates

Excellent opportunity for Entry-Level, and seasoned sales professionals.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Peabody, MA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Peabody, MA

I have been working at Barton Associates full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Barton is a company where you truly are in control of your own income. In my first year here I have doubled my salary, this is not an exaggeration, but a fact. When I started here in February of 2013 I was a seasoned sales professional with many years of insurance, B2B, and retail sales experience both over the phone and in-person. The training they provide is second to none and their commission structures are excellent. The harder you work, the more you make, it's that simple. I have personally recommended a number of my friends to come work here and they have been successful.

Cons

It is a low starting salary, however, it does not take you long to grow your salary and they offer performance based raises.

If I could change one thing at Barton it would be the hours, I would prefer a later starting time and a later ending time.

58 Other Employee Reviews for Barton Associates (View Most Recent)

Amazing company to work in/build a career with

Current Employee - Account Manager in Jupiter, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Jupiter, FL

I have been working at Barton Associates full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Young, radiant office. We have a lot of fun here, while working hard. Great opportunity to grow your career and grow within the company, as we only promote within. The potential to make a lot of money, and raise your income every year is astronomical if you put the hard work in. The office vibe is great and we have a lot of fun with each other.

Cons

You have to work really hard when you first start off. There's a lot of cold calling at the beginning, but if you work hard, you will do very well here! This is a job you have to put hard work and effort into, but it's well worth it.

Enjoyable experience with great coworkers, management, and access to career development and growth.

Current Employee - Team Lead - Account Management in Peabody, MA
    Current Employee - Team Lead - Account Management in Peabody, MA

I have been working at Barton Associates full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fun office culture, thriving industry, huge room for growth both financially & career wise. Only promote management positions from within. Great compensation opportunities over time (uncapped commission, annual attainable opportunities for significant bump in salary year over year, etc...). Daily training meetings to allow you to be an industry expert.

Cons

Low starting salary (~$30K), lots of cold calling in the beginning until database is fully developed.

Keep doing what you're doing. In my 15 months with the company, I've seen it grow exponentially (physically, fiscally, overall size, etc..) and agendas have become more streamlined in terms of allowing for better understanding of clientele, and how to be a better resource for clients.

There are newer employer reviews for Barton Associates