Barton Creek Resort and Spa

Tejas- Country Club

Current Employee - Hostess  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Hostess in Austin, TX

I have been working at Barton Creek Resort and Spa

Pros

Fun, laid back environment with really nice club members, the staff is all very friendly and fun to work with, and most have been there along time

Cons

You have to wait 90 days before you get any of the benefits, and you have to wait 6 months in your current postion before you can transfer to a different department

I think we could make the Tejas dining room and formal room better looking, and we should have assigned seating

7 Other Employee Reviews for Barton Creek Resort and Spa (View Most Recent)

Easy College Job

Former Employee - Guest Services  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Guest Services in Austin, TX

I worked at Barton Creek Resort and Spa

Pros

Worked in guest services during college. The hours were extremely flexible and at the time the money for a 'college job' couldn't be beat.

Cons

Management was hit or miss. Some where considerate. Others took the customer is always right mentality too far and rarely backing the employee.

Assist all employees from top to bottom. This will create more of a team environment, instead of the warden/prison feeling Barton Creek has.

BARTON CREEK RESORT AND SPA ROCKS

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Austin, TX

I worked at Barton Creek Resort and Spa

Pros

The people, for the most part, are awesome. My supervisor was THE BEST man I could ever have as a boss. The pay was real good and the grounds and surroundings are gorgeous.

Cons

The upper echelon of management were not the best to work with. The clientele are a little hard to deal with as well. I'm convinced that the more money that people have, the less likely they are to be nice and friendly. Beware of their benefits package - cost FAR too much money for what you received. The deductibles were through the roof.

Be a little more accessible to your employees. Have more of an "open door" policy. You guys are so un-approachable it's sad. You have good people working under you. You should be more willing to let them run through their paces.

There are newer employer reviews for Barton Creek Resort and Spa

Worked for Barton Creek Resort and Spa? Contribute to the Community!