Base2 Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Base2 Solutions

Love to work here

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Base2 Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love the care they take with their people. They are selective but once you are hired they treat you very nicely. Everyone I have met has been great to work with and very positive. They are open to growth and let you take on new things when there is an opportunity.

Cons

Still feeling their way through the internal setup process. Natural for a new company but some growing pains.

Keep it up.

Base2 Solutions Response

May 27, 2014Senior Recruiter

We are always sad when people leave! Thanks for the great review! If things don't work out where you are... COME BACK!

10 Other Employee Reviews for Base2 Solutions (View Most Recent)

This company is all about employee satisfaction.

Current Employee - Engineer
    Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at Base2 Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Base2 puts a lot of effort into making their employees happy. They create an atmosphere that makes you feel supported but also pushes and mentors you in a positive way to further your career. They recruit great people who are very talented and also down-to-earth.

Cons

I have not found any cons of working for this company so far.

Operations

I have been working at Base2 Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work life balance - Base2 strongly supports their employee's needs to have a life outside of the work place. There are times when more hours are required to meet deliverables, but it doesn't happen all the time.

Culture - Base2 is very committed to having a culture where people want to work. From the little perks of an office espresso machine and free snacks and sodas, to encouraging social gatherings both in or out of the office. This keeps everyone more connected and people really care about one another.

Accessible management - Base2 doesn't put a big emphasis on titles and upper management is very approachable. I wouldn't hesitate to ask for help from any of the leaders.

Time-off benefits - Base2 recently increased paid vacation time to three weeks per year.

Cons

Base2 is getting bigger and with that comes growing pains such as increasing the infrastructure to accommodate all the new employees, (i.e. expanding office space - which is in the works, review operational processes and adjust as necessary to adapt to the company growth.

Continue to focus on what needs to happen to ensure that Base2 remains such a great place to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Base2 Solutions