Base2 Solutions

Love to work here

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Base2 Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love the care they take with their people. They are selective but once you are hired they treat you very nicely. Everyone I have met has been great to work with and very positive. They are open to growth and let you take on new things when there is an opportunity.

Cons

Still feeling their way through the internal setup process. Natural for a new company but some growing pains.

Keep it up.

Base2 Solutions Response

May 27, 2014Senior Recruiter

We are always sad when people leave! Thanks for the great review! If things don't work out where you are... COME BACK!

10 Other Employee Reviews for Base2 Solutions (View Most Recent)

This company is all about employee satisfaction.

Current Employee - Engineer
    Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at Base2 Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Base2 puts a lot of effort into making their employees happy. They create an atmosphere that makes you feel supported but also pushes and mentors you in a positive way to further your career. They recruit great people who are very talented and also down-to-earth.

Cons

I have not found any cons of working for this company so far.

A Great Company with Great People

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Base2 Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Base2 has an excellent culture. It is fun ("Vinyl Fridays", holiday parties, summer picnics, family events), collaborative, inclusive, respectful, and emphasizes work-live balance. Base2's product is its people and it treats it's people very well - much better than other companies I've worked for and with. Because Base2 supports a variety of clients and industries, every project is different and presents a unique challenge and an opportunity to learn and grow professionally - life is never boring. I also appreciate that the primary focus on customer satisfaction. Many companies say that but Base2 and it's people truly believe in it.

Cons

Consulting by nature means that you are embedded with the client helping them solve their most challenging problems. Most of your time is at the client site, which can make it harder to stay connected within your own company. Because the company is smaller, the opportunities to move into management roles are somewhat limited. While Base2 tries it's best to fit people with projects they enjoy, it is possible that you may occasionally be assigned to a project outside of your primary interests (the good news is that those projects never last forever).

There are newer employer reviews for Base2 Solutions

Worked for Base2 Solutions? Contribute to the Community!