Bashas'

www.bashas.com
  www.bashas.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bashas'

Crappy company to work for. It no wonder they are going down hill.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Bashas'

Pros

Friendly co workers, and good to start somewhere but not a place you want to work forever.

Cons

Horrible management at all ends. They hired guys who don't know anything to management such as managers I dealt with working in the meat department. Cut in pay, benefits, and no hours (full time is 32 hours!). Doing multi tasking work and not being appreciate from all the work effort what employee do.

Management don't know anything to run a business.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Bashas' (View Most Recent)

Store Director would threaten all his department managers.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Bashas'

Pros

All members were friendly and would help you when you asked. Customers were happy when you give them what they wanted and if it was in stock. Have to have the product to make the sales.

Cons

Store director was awful! Upper management are so arrogant and having a air about them when they walked the stores. Customers would comment about management. Saying they better change their ways . It's the customers that come first, not upper arrogant management. Eddie needs to fire all the upper managers that took his company down. Give what the customers want. Lower prices.Department managers should not have to work 6 days 10 to 12 hour a day to make labor.That is abusing your management team.

Don't be so aggogant and let store directors abuse their management team. Have one on one with department managers and ask how they are being treated from the director. Show the managers that threates and abuse will not be tollerated. Look at why Bashas needs so many department managers and why are good department managers quitting?

It's a job.

Current Employee - Bakery Clerk in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Bakery Clerk in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Bashas'

Pros

My co-workers are really nice.

Cons

Breaks: Little to none, only a bathroom break as needed, but NEVER a lunch break. I'm lucky if I get 1 15 minute break in an 8 hour shift but that doesn't happen very often. Pay for new employees is pitiful!!! MINIMUM WAGE even with experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Bashas'