Bassett Mechanical

www.bassettmechanical.com

Bassett Mechanical in Kaukauna, WI (w/locations in Madison & Milwaukee) is a great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kaukauna, WI

ProsBassett is a family-owned company that really respects and appreciates its employees. When I tell people in the area that I work for Bassett Mechanical, it is always responded to with great compliments and positive things that people have heard about Bassett. If I express things I'm interested in doing and/or learning more about within the company, they are more than happy to accommodate this. I feel that I am gaining amazing experience, my manager is a great mentor and manager, and I constantly feel challenged. I truly love working here.
On top of that, I see the President of the company on a daily basis. She is always approachable. I've never worked for a company before where the president is so visible and active in the company.

ConsThe only thing that is a little difficult about Bassett Mechanical is that it is a fairly flat organization without a lot of layers. This is great in a lot of ways but it doesn't allow for a ton of promotion into higher levels. However, there are always opportunities to take on more in your role and/or get more involved with other areas of the company as well. This is both a positive and negative in my mind.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think that the most important thing is communication. Continue to communicate to employees the reasons behind changes and decisions made. I feel confident in our management and trust in all of the decisions they make. Also, what I love is that even though I'm not in management, if I have a suggestion or something to offer, I'm heard. Thank you for that.

Great Company and Family Environment

Procurement Agent (Former Employee) Little Chute, WI

I worked at Bassett Mechanical full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great Co-workers, good benefits, family friendly Cons: Dealing with upper management can be challenging, some of them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bassett Mechanical.

Worked for Bassett Mechanical? Contribute to the Community!