Bassett Mechanical

www.bassettmechanical.com
  www.bassettmechanical.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bassett Mechanical

Bassett Mechanical in Kaukauna, WI (w/locations in Madison & Milwaukee) is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kaukauna, WI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kaukauna, WI

I have been working at Bassett Mechanical

Pros

Bassett is a family-owned company that really respects and appreciates its employees. When I tell people in the area that I work for Bassett Mechanical, it is always responded to with great compliments and positive things that people have heard about Bassett. If I express things I'm interested in doing and/or learning more about within the company, they are more than happy to accommodate this. I feel that I am gaining amazing experience, my manager is a great mentor and manager, and I constantly feel challenged. I truly love working here.
On top of that, I see the President of the company on a daily basis. She is always approachable. I've never worked for a company before where the president is so visible and active in the company.

Cons

The only thing that is a little difficult about Bassett Mechanical is that it is a fairly flat organization without a lot of layers. This is great in a lot of ways but it doesn't allow for a ton of promotion into higher levels. However, there are always opportunities to take on more in your role and/or get more involved with other areas of the company as well. This is both a positive and negative in my mind.

I think that the most important thing is communication. Continue to communicate to employees the reasons behind changes and decisions made. I feel confident in our management and trust in all of the decisions they make. Also, what I love is that even though I'm not in management, if I have a suggestion or something to offer, I'm heard. Thank you for that.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Bassett Mechanical (View Most Recent)

Great Company and Family Environment

Former Employee - Procurement Agent in Little Chute, WI
    Former Employee - Procurement Agent in Little Chute, WI

I worked at Bassett Mechanical full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great Co-workers, good benefits, family friendly

Cons

Dealing with upper management can be challenging, some of them don't have an understanding of what some job positions intail.

There are newer employer reviews for Bassett Mechanical