Bastion Technologies
www.bastiontechnologies.com Houston, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Great Place To WOrk

Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Bastion Technologies

ProsGood people, interesting work, good benifits, an overall good experience. Training opportunities were good thru the customer, many chances to excel and be rewarded.

ConsUps and downs of the aerospace industry follow us where ever one goes, Bastion has been no different. This industry is known for the ups and downs.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing, all information was disseminated openly and quickly, very good managemnt. Everyone was honest and they seemed to actually consider employees in decision making.

Growing Company/Big Company Style

Houston, TX

I have been working at Bastion Technologies

Pros: Good benefits, quality employees, quality output Cons: High expectations. Growing pains. Synergy. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I'm part of the family

I have been working at Bastion Technologies

Pros: Management always looking out doing what they can to keep… Cons: Tied in with Government limits flexibility with things. Advice to Senior Management: Get more 401k options, better insurance options Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bastion Technologies.

Worked for Bastion Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bastion Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bastion Technologies CEO Jorge Hernandez. All reviews posted anonymously by Bastion Technologies employees.