Batesville Casket

www.batesville.com

Large company with a small company feel.

Middle Management (Current Employee)

ProsThis company genuinely cares about it's customers and gives its managers the freedoms to lead. They really care about their associates. (most of the time)

ConsThe company does a good job of balancing shareholder value and customer service, but they need to do a better job of making it easier to do business with. (too many silos between departments)

Advice to Senior ManagementLet's make sure we don't drop $100 to pick up a quarter and reach out to those who deal directly with customers before implementing things.

Great opportunities if focus and vision was aligned with customers and associates.

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Batesville Casket

Pros: Largest casket manufacturer in America with stable cash flow. Cons: Senior management are all relatively new with lack of market and customer… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the customers and the associates in the field...as they're in the real world… More

Good people

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Batesville Casket

Pros: Easy going fun place to work Cons: No room for advancement must have college education to advance Advice to Senior Management: Let the employees contribute Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Batesville Casket.

Worked for Batesville Casket? Contribute to the Community!