Bath Fitter
www.bathfitter.com Saint-Eustache, Canada 150 to 499 Employees

First call close sales

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Bath Fitter full-time for more than a year

Prosgreat training and proven system. 2-3 leads daily; most were solid opportunities. Good management support. Good chance for advancement.

ConsTerritory too large(rural area in the Southeast); some 3 hour drives each way. Monthly sales meeting was another long drive and had to run leads afterwards. Always on call.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo little emphasis on family life, constant living/breathing Bath Fitter leads to burnout and constant turnover of most sales reps.

For sales reps at the malls, it can be intensely boring and outside events can be few

I have been working at Bath Fitter part-time

Pros: It's nice in that you don't have to deal with $$, you arrive, windex your display, and sit for a 5 hr shift, then go… Cons: Unless you are new to the mall, the shifts can be so boring, because the mall walkers are there, and the regular shoppers, and you… Advice to Senior Management: 1. Give everyone a fair chance at outside events, don't play favorites. Build the team, let new employees work together with seasoned employees. … More

Long hours low pay with poor working conditions

Marketing (Former Employee)

I worked at Bath Fitter full-time

Pros: I have no Pros. I was so excited about working for this company until I learned how… Cons: I have found their tactics to be dishonest when working with customers. Employees are treated poorly. Management is often bully‚Äôs in many offices. Employee turnover… Advice to Senior Management: Improve customer service and give honest answers to customers questions and concerns.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bath Fitter.

Worked for Bath Fitter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bath Fitter reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bath Fitter CEO Regis Rehel. All reviews posted anonymously by Bath Fitter employees.