There are newer employer reviews for Bath Fitter

Great Temporary Job

Former Employee - Lead Marketing Consultant in Salem, VA
Former Employee - Lead Marketing Consultant in Salem, VA

I worked at Bath Fitter part-time (less than a year)

Pros

I loved the autonomy of the work, especially that as long as we met our goals we had some degree of freedom. It was also super fun to go to festivals and other events. I took my ukulele and played to attract people to our display, so I had a blast.

Cons

Management wasn't always on top of things, I handled most of the scheduling, no training

Support your employees a little better and provide some more training. I was successful because I was highly motivated but the average employee gets burnt out without interaction from management.

reviews filtered by

Installer

Current Employee - Installer
    Current Employee - Installer

I have been working at Bath Fitter full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I think this could be the greatest job in the world if the company provided better management. Its a great product for the cost. Most customers are great and very satisfied with the work. My fellow installers always have each others back in a sometimes stressful environment.

Cons

I feel I always have to fight for what I get paid for. Management in my office does not have a clue as to what I do on a day to day basis. My manager gets paid based on installs. I really don't think he cares how its installed, just that it is installed. Your pay is based on a % of the bottom line. If the job is commercial, or they give away the farm to make the sale, you may be making 50% of what you should. You work very hard at this job, nonstop all day til the job is complete.

I believe 50% of your installers have less than 2 years of experience. WHY? Pay them on the top line as it was in the past. Reconcile all EOI 's If the sales guys didn't charge correct prices hit them, not the installers. Life isn't fair but jobs should be distributed to installers, and sales on a somewhat equal system. Above all management in your corporate stores should not have so much power. They should have experience in a minimum of 2 of 3 things 1. sales, 2. installation. 3. management I dont respect my manager but i wonder how much of it trickles down from the top. I work very hard for my money and feel I'm not compensated fairly

2. It was a gr8 product !

Former Employee - Estimator/Salesman in Lombard, IL
    Former Employee - Estimator/Salesman in Lombard, IL

I worked at Bath Fitter full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good training program & durable product.

Cons

Not enough leads & poor business management.

There are newer employer reviews for Bath Fitter