Bath Fitter

www.bathfitter.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Bath Fitter

Good sales job to cut your teeth for a one close sale.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Grand Rapids, MI
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Bath Fitter

Pros

W-2 employee with benefits, good earning potential, product the fills custome need and in house financing.

Cons

The sale pitch 2 hours long,lot of out pocket expenses,evening hours and 1/2 saturday,on call.

80 Other Employee Reviews for Bath Fitter (View Most Recent)

Love my job!

Current Employee - Sales Estimator in Buffalo, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Estimator in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Bath Fitter

Pros

I've been with Bath Fitter for 8+ years now, and it's truly the best job I've ever had. It's an opportunity to sell something you can stand behind. Management really means it when they say that the customer is #1. We're not pushed to perform a high pressure sales pitch here. Whether I'm dealing with my local manager, our regional manager, or the owner of our franchise, I feel as though I'm dealing with someone who values me. That's huge.

Cons

Things tend to get a little quiet around the Holidays, making it tough for a commissioned person to earn a living in Dec., and january.

Perhaps a better job at letting new salespeople know how quiet things could get during the months of Dec and Jan. Warn them of the importance of saving up for this time of year.

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Estimator in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Estimator in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Bath Fitter

Pros

Great products to represent. Customers love the one day install and the ease of maintenance.
    The opportunity to work on your own, and earn a very good living. Super benefits like health care and 401K plan. Very supportive management and ownership.

Cons

Four evenings a week, as that is when many people are available. Customers sometimes have very grungy bathrooms. Traffic and drive times.

Keep up the advertising and provide more incentives to staff.

There are newer employer reviews for Bath Fitter