Bath & Body Works

www.bathandbodyworks.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bath & Body Works

I loved working for this company!!

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Visalia, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Visalia, CA

I have been working at Bath & Body Works part-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are many perks to working at BBW. One is the friendly people you get to work with everyday, and another is the wonderful customers you meet. Things can get pretty hectic around Holiday, but it can still be a fun job. it's what you make of it that counts!

Cons

The only, and I repeat, ONLY thing I would have to complain about is the "call-in" policy. You have to wait to call in an hour before your shift to see IF you had to work. But this means no plans for that entire day basically, but you may or may not have to work.

1187 Other Employee Reviews for Bath & Body Works (View Most Recent)

Great holiday job!

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Buffalo, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Buffalo, NY

I worked at Bath & Body Works part-time (more than a year)

Pros

The employee discount, the goofy trainings, and the staff parties for product launches. I worked in a high volume store and the pace was hectic but fellow staff and managers made the experience easier.

Cons

Greedy managers who only care about advancement and feel they can treat you any way they like. This describes my last manager when I transferred to a store closer to home.

Give upper store management stability and more leeway before firing them or replacing them. A low volume store is that way because of what it around it most of the time.

I wasn't even given a chance

Former Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate in Columbia, SC
    Former Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate in Columbia, SC

I worked at Bath & Body Works part-time (less than a year)

Pros

I liked being able to work in the entire store, instead of just standing behind a register.

Cons

They hired several seasonals and gave each of us five or ten hours per week, if even that. There were many "call-in" shifts, where we had to call first to see if we were even needed. Because I was so rarely there, I did not learn about procedures and different categories of products very quickly. When I asked questions or did something wrong, the managers and permanent employees were impatient and criticized me. Or, if I was doing something incorrectly, a manager would give me something else to do instead and give the previous task to someone else, instead of teaching me and preventing more mistakes in the future.

Hire fewer seasonals, then give them more hours and more of a chance to become experienced, knowledgeable employees. Be willing to work with people and teach them.

There are newer employer reviews for Bath & Body Works