Bath & Body Works
www.bathandbodyworks.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

I loved working for this company!!

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Visalia, CA

ProsThere are many perks to working at BBW. One is the friendly people you get to work with everyday, and another is the wonderful customers you meet. Things can get pretty hectic around Holiday, but it can still be a fun job. it's what you make of it that counts!

ConsThe only, and I repeat, ONLY thing I would have to complain about is the "call-in" policy. You have to wait to call in an hour before your shift to see IF you had to work. But this means no plans for that entire day basically, but you may or may not have to work.

Great holiday job!

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Buffalo, NY

I worked at Bath & Body Works part-time for more than a year

Pros: The employee discount, the goofy trainings, and the staff parties for product launches. I worked in a… Cons: Greedy managers who only care about advancement and feel they can treat you any way… Advice to Senior Management: Give upper store management stability and more leeway before firing them or replacing them. A… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working at BBW is always fun but there are few benefits, no regularity to shifts. Hard to rely on when you have bills.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Bath & Body Works part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fun environment and good quality products to work with all day. I put lotion on as often as I show it to a customer. Training… Cons: The hours offered are often unsteady, dependent on the hours the store has to offer at the time. One week I'll work 30 hours, the… Advice to Senior Management: Employee appreciation is like a wave. Sometimes it comes in a great shower with free stuff and a temporary increase in your associate discount and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bath & Body Works.

Worked for Bath & Body Works? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bath & Body Works reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bath & Body Works CEO Nick Coe. All reviews posted anonymously by Bath & Body Works employees.