Bath & Body Works
www.bathandbodyworks.com Reynoldsburg, OH 5000+ Employees

Great Environment

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Bath & Body Works part-time for more than a year

ProsWonderful management and co-workers made this job thoroughly enjoyable. Your store really comes to feel like your second home. You feel motivated to work hard just because of the conducive work atmosphere. Discounts at the store, and affiliated stores are definitely a plus. Plus you always smell nice when you clock out. You never get too bored with the constant changes in products.

ConsYou might not get a lot of hours unless you have availability that really does not clash with anyone else. The on call system can be somewhat frustrating if you do not live close to the store, or have another job.

best first job in the retail field

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Pembroke Pines, FL

I have been working at Bath & Body Works part-time for more than a year

Pros: They work with your schedule, so it's perfect if you're… Cons: not much room for advancement within the same company. This is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great job for anyone looking for a low-stress job with flexible hours

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Santa Rosa, CA

I worked at Bath & Body Works part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This job is mostly low in stress. You have the ability to have very flexible hours so you can have a second job. It… Cons: Basically the only con of this job is that it has relatively low pay. The highest pay I got… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bath & Body Works.

Worked for Bath & Body Works? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bath & Body Works reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bath & Body Works CEO Nick Coe. All reviews posted anonymously by Bath & Body Works employees.