There are newer employer reviews for Bath & Body Works

Wouldn't work anywhere else!

Current Employee - Co -manager  in  Nashua, NH
Current Employee - Co -manager in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Bath & Body Works full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have worked for Limited Brands over ten years and I can honestly say I have worked with some of the most interesting and intelligent managers in the industry. I have great benefits, a very competitive salary and I have fun where I can be myself. You have to be willing to sell hard and work hard, but it really does pay off!

Cons

Only one weekend off a month, crazy holiday season, workforce management including writing schedules is behind the times.

Better incentives for all associates,even better gratis can help build moral on teams.

1004 Other Employee Reviews for Bath & Body Works (View Most Recent)

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Bath & Body Works part-time for more than a year

Pros

The scheduling was very flexible which is great if you are planning on working multiple jobs or in school while being a sales associate with this company.

Cons

I have had multiple retail jobs, and the customer service policies for this company were rather strict compared to the policies I worked with at other stores. In some situations I wish we had a bit more freedom to use our best judgement.

Great Environment

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Bath & Body Works part-time for more than a year

Pros

Wonderful management and co-workers made this job thoroughly enjoyable. Your store really comes to feel like your second home. You feel motivated to work hard just because of the conducive work atmosphere. Discounts at the store, and affiliated stores are definitely a plus. Plus you always smell nice when you clock out. You never get too bored with the constant changes in products.

Cons

You might not get a lot of hours unless you have availability that really does not clash with anyone else. The on call system can be somewhat frustrating if you do not live close to the store, or have another job.

There are newer employer reviews for Bath & Body Works

Worked for Bath & Body Works? Contribute to the Community!