Bath & Body Works

www.bathandbodyworks.com
  www.bathandbodyworks.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bath & Body Works

Good company, Okay Management, Dreaded "Call-Ins"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Saint Louis, MO
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Bath & Body Works part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some management can be really nice, it is fun talking with customers and demoing products, the better you do the more hours you get over time ( but as my "cons" say, there are those horrible call-ins). The occasional free item is neat, and you can wear jeans with your dress-shirt and dress-shoes, so it is nice to not have to be super-formal. Also, female employees can wear certain kinds of sandals in the summer--but I'm a male so that wasn't an option for me. Plus, the company keeps growing so more positions at stores should always be available to potential employees.

Cons

There is the usual somewhat-low pay of retailCall-ins are the worst. You have to keep your schedule open for all these times that you quite possibly won't be needed for. I never actually was needed for a call-in my 2 months with BBW and it was annoying having to keep those times free. When actually there most of the management was okay, with only our head manager being unpleasant, lower-level managers were very nice though. Lastly, those sensitive to smells as I am will find themselves getting severe headaches after a few hours, but due to getting such minimal hours via call-ins you may not even be there enough it matters.

Get rid of call-ins, they are the main reason I quit besides my health issues from all the smells.

1084 Other Employee Reviews for Bath & Body Works (View Most Recent)

Undercover Boss need to do BBW

Current Employee - Haborplace in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Haborplace in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Bath & Body Works full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free Gratis sometimes and great discount at Victoria Secret

Cons

Where do l being..... Way.too many associates and not enough hours for a low volume store... Think Smart not Hard when it comes to Floorsets meaning if all the staff must work the floorsets give each person a task and that way those floorsets will be soooo long and hard.

Come from behind those desks and stop being stiffnecks and see what is really going on in these stores YOU WILL BE SURPISE..... To much coverups

No. Just no.

I worked at Bath & Body Works part-time

Pros

- 8$ an hour.
    - Discounts.

Cons

- 2 shifts a week.
    - the rest are call-ins.
    - new employees are treated differently, at my store anyways.

Banish the call-ins and put in more shifts.

There are newer employer reviews for Bath & Body Works