Bath & Body Works

www.bathandbodyworks.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bath & Body Works

Sucks!

I have been working at Bath & Body Works

Pros

You work with a team and sometimes you get to socialize with interesting people. You get a lot of free gifts and rewards. Smells good.

Cons

The three managers don't communicate between each other. One tells you to do one thing and then 5 minutes later another manager overrides the first.

Learn how to communicate. Need to be more organized with your scheduling. Hire less people and give more hours. Stop doing floor plans that go to 2:30 AM

1179 Other Employee Reviews for Bath & Body Works (View Most Recent)

Blah Blah Blah

Current Employee - Co-Manager
    Current Employee - Co-Manager

I have been working at Bath & Body Works

Pros

The company is very good about giving stores lots of training and product knowledge. Its a very clean environment & smells great.

Cons

Not enough payroll!!! Very limited coverage!! We are a B volume store that is usually at our minimum operating hours - which is 1 to 2 ppl all day long for the majority of the week. This makes it very hard to complete tasks within your DOR! DM plays favorites and only promotes suck ups!! She is an external hire and has NO IDEA what it takes to run stores!! Her mood swings are ridiculous - one minute she loves you & the next she barely talks to you.

Everyone at the DM level and above should be an internal hire so that they actually understand the workings of their stores!!! Also, provide more payroll so that you have more than one person working by themselves for 3 hours - its not safe!!!! Tell us why items are being discontinued so that we can tell our customers instead of looking like idiots who know nothing!!!

Not enough hours to gain product knowledge

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Bath & Body Works

Pros

Good 30% discount, occassional free products

Cons

Very few hours- sometimes less than 3 hrs/week.
    Call ins are ridiculous. Often I have three call ins a week and no actual schedule. I am to call in an hour before my "shift" so they can tell me if I am working. Have not once been called in to work. Ruins all plans for the day for no reason.
    Not enough hours to memorize the rapidly-changing promotions
    Pushed to annoy customers and beg them to buy.

Think about how you would like to be treated as a customer. We are supposed to "make her day", but personally, my day isn't "made" when I am hounded by desperate employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Bath & Body Works